happyweasel

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

November Swim


Well, I now have 8months under my belt. The build up seems to be rougher than the actually swim. Don't misunderstand me, the water knocked the breath outta me, but my racing heart matched with the cold, cutting wind over my narrow flesh before the swim was nearly enough for me to scamper back to the car shivering and mumbling the refrain, "I'm not fucking going in there." Thankfully I did, twice, as the first photo didn't appear to come out.
Air = 42deg F
Water = 51.6deg F
April
May August
June September
July October

1 Comments:

At 11/29/2005 11:51 AM, Blogger Christina said...

wow -- you really do appear to be going for a swim as opposed to a "dunk" in this picture. thursday, will you do your december swim?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home