happyweasel

Monday, October 24, 2005

Costume Frenzy

wow. The Day is quickly approaching, are you costumed and ready? I'm not. Mad hand sewing rush. I was hoping to get possession of a sewing machine that I kinda owned but didn't really a long time ago, but was unable. So, stitch by stitch, I'm putting it together. One piece is finally taking raw shape causing my excitement to build ever so slightly. Thank god I'm not growing a beard for this one. So do I wear my costume to work on Friday or Halloween day (the following Monday... after a weekend of "acting" like an idiot)? I know, Halloween day.

So how're your costumes coming along? Of course it's not too late, but get crackin'... and be sure to pass on pictures of you as someone/ something else.

It doesn't take much, here are some pictures from last year for inspiration:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home