happyweasel

Friday, September 23, 2005

No Direction:CalMex:Dayton



Well, visions of Dylan are gonna fill up television screens across the country on Monday& Tuesday... PBS ("PBS is run by communits" according to the nicest uncle in my quiver). Martin Scorsese's No Direction Home Bob Dylan is in route to becoming a tiny screen phenominum. While I've been somewhat looking forward to it, I just got my first glimpse of the program by way of a DVD quicky thanks to the deep pockets of people wealthier than me and my golden tips.
Saw some absolutely spectacular footage of Dylan and the Hawks busting out some rocknroll at the Newport Folk Festival. Why can't we have the whole 15minute deal uninterupted? Crystal clear audio, crystal clear video. Also borrowed the starbucks Dylan CD from rich pimp who frequent the chain. Don't buy it. Yes, it is quite good or better... get it for fReE from sOMeoNE.
CalMex: I'll tell you what, I know some good people in this world. Luckily I needn't talk to them every day. The ocean again proves that my love for it is not unfounded. I once got so nervous I busted the bottom outta a full beer in a bottle. It's contents tucked itself away in the sand very tidily. MJM has a baby. I'm only being honest here, but most babies and children and smaltz mean absolutely nothing to me... apathy sometimes bordering on, er, antipathy (i just looked that word up, came out my fingers but never out my mouth), but littlebyMJM was a magical little guy.
Dayton: Now don't think I'm from there, 'cause I just ain't, rather NE Ohjo but things happened and family came together and that where I found myself. Now I normally feel like an anomily in this world. Like wires were crossed and a flash fire went through my brain. With some-a these people, hell, nearly all-a them, I see building block of my seLf. Felt good. Republicans and more than 1 zealot, yes, but I'm in there somewhere, it's oBviouS. I also like my little cousin J... so I like 2 kids, I'm not all bad.
*Ugly: If you know Ugly

2 Comments:

At 9/24/2005 9:35 AM, Blogger happyweasel said...

Actually the CD is worth paying for. To me, it's just kinda stupid to ONLy selling the collectible at Starbucks. I don't know, if they're gonna do that then I'll feel free to encourage people to pirate it.
Doing nice right now. Recent 2 vacations... 1st friends, 2nd family. On the downside, though, summer is fading and no trips are planned. Balance that with the immediate upside, it's Saturday morning & a park that's been closed for 2years opened 3days ago... in the 'hood and both completely redone and cool. Oh, also wearing near freshly cleaned blue jeans... air dried and softened with use last night. hmm, maybe I'll go biking... Keep on typing, the internet needs to properly represent us people with turned in toes. I'm now listening to the Gaslight CD, it really is quite good although a bit short.

 
At 2/03/2013 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your happyweasel.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home