happyweasel

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Born To Frogs, HeroSandwich


AHHH, feel the neoprene.... all 15dollars worth... suffocating every incha my boney body. Do I need this to surf&swim in the Pacific Ocean down south of San Diego? Going to Mexico on the second of September... I think... for sure going, i think the day is the 2nd. *The Breeders, Cannonball is on the radio... in highschool, a friend of mine had to reel me in each time I heard it... made me dance like crazy, laugh uncontrollably, and throw things in and out of the room I was in... there you go
*as i made my 3 word edit, the song 'New Slang' by The Shins began to play on my computer... Garden State, I liked you... the movie, that is. Sure you're a bit sappy, but you still makes me feel good just thinking about you a year after watching you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home