happyweasel

Thursday, August 04, 2005

3 Months Nico-Free ... on Tuesday, that is

How could I have forgotten?
I made it 3 whole months... Bocce Matt, too
I'm extending the hApPyWeAsEL sMoKeOuT another month
I plan to smoke a Cuban cigar in Mexico over Labor Day Weekend
It definitely is much easier to not smoke... certainly easier than 3 months ago
But I still would like to
In honor of the sweetly develish twiggies and not smoking them, listen to this 30sec clip
"Smelling Cigarettes" by The Fiery Furnaces ... saddly, no mention of cigarettes in the dull clip... near the end of the song she belts out authoritatively, like my dad yelling at my sisters and I in the back seat, "I'm gonna come out there and smell a coupla cigarettes!" Of course my dad used different words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home