happyweasel

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

July Fishes


Please ring me up for my July Swim... 4th consequtive months. Alright, I know I'm just standing there... BUT, for me to be into this position I must've already've plowed've ass straight and square into the water've and swam've. I mean, the water's colder than my feelings to religion... I don't have the courage to let the sound breathe it's icy breath on me if my hair is still dry.
Different photograher this time, but, as always, a solo swim. We biked to Golden Gardens during Saturday's hot afternoon. On the way back, I finally was able to show off some of the neat places I've discovered while pedeling around A. Bum Place by the dead tracks 2. The Gravel Piles C. Blackberry Paradise (where the blackberries are huge, sweet, and bursting)
June Swim
May Swim
April Freeszing swim then run out and be blanketed by warm for about 15secs and then freeszing again

2 Comments:

At 8/02/2005 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you working on your swimming skills in preparation for a possible Mexico vacation?

 
At 8/03/2005 12:02 PM, Blogger happyweasel said...

what? nothing nothing nothing. i don't don't know nothing aboutt whaat you're're talking abbouut. ok? i mene, where might any of us go? anyplacce, i ssupposse.
brainiac amour, that's an idea i like

 

Post a Comment

<< Home