happyweasel

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Dylan Goes Electric

maddness ensues
get ready, gonna be fun
PBS again tonight
9 to 11pm here
I enjoyed the first installment last night, did you?
--------
9/28 Well I hope you caught it. A quick poll around here revealed that both next to no one watched it&there is much dislike for Dylan (weird)... but the 3 that saw it (including myself, Captain Shorts) loved it. Earlier this year I saw, uncut, last nights opening scene. A word play thing, outside a pharmacy or something in England... 'Knit me a cigarette'. Man, I'll tell you what, this period in his career is unlike anything I've ever known. I guess the DVD has uninterupted footage of the Newport 15min Electric set. &YeahIBitTheBullet&BoughtIt.ButComingInTheMailBox
Now wasn't that some gReat music last night?
hot damn
*the performance of 'Chimes of Freedom' was incredible

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home