happyweasel

Friday, September 30, 2005

So Pointed Davidly

So as new-agey as it may sound, I'm trying to meditate again. Too many years ago in North Fork I did it for 10days. Didn't maintain 'cept to cool my fiery temper or fear of death. Sessions yesterday and the one before... even trying to do it while walking but it's hard to remember to feel it all the time. Ever read 'Franny & Zooey'? Fantasy spurred by Alan Ginsberg during 'No Direction Home'. Kinda like Franny's praying ceaselessly... meditate ceaselessly. Of course I must overcome my small-animal-like attention-span.
I can't recommend the 10day meditation enough, I need to do another one, tone up my flacid brain.

***100% unrelated, 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' makes me laugh many much times. Just finished the 4th season on DVD... free, library. Larry David is the funniest man on earth. He Co-created the show 'Seinfeld' with Jerry Seinfeld... 'cept he's much funnier than Jerry, sorry but true. Both shows are great, but if you're and old fan of 'Seinfeld' that's never seen 'Curb...', get on it. Great rewards await you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home