happyweasel

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

3voor12:London Calling 2003/2

London Calling Concert Audio List
So I was a bit slow in discovering this, but there are a whole host of shows available streaming from the same source as the several times posted Fiery Furnaces Show. *** Also 1 song on video for each artist.
Follow the above link.
So What's There?
Arab Strap; Electric Shocks; Fiery Furnaces; Franz Ferdinand (gipped, 2mins only); Hawksley Workman; M.A.S.S.; Patrick Wolf; Sluts of Trust; The Barbs; The Darkness; The Hells; The Mountaineers; The Veils

Have you listened to the Fiery Furnaces concert audio yet? You don't have to respect my opinion to just listen to it. All you need is RealAudio. The link is up top or on my side bar. If you'd like me to listen to something that was easy to grab ahold of, I would. You know, I'm generous. I forget the name of the program that I use, but it was free... RECORD WHAT'S HAPPENING ON YOUR SOUND CARD... It is extremely easy, real time, though. If on the radio they play a single you don't have, pull it up from archive and record it. The library is also a goldmine, best explained *HeRe* but also apply to CD's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home