happyweasel

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Bob Dylan

*Wow, today there are a whole host of people with Bob Dylan on the tip of thier tongues . Pigeon Toed has already read Chronicles Vol 1; Ando and Ugly each passed on information regarding Bob Dylan's NPR Interview today in their own ways.
*I kinda liked the interview, Ugly however was left unimpressed. It amazes me how much animosity and disappointment Dylan inspires... it's as though they have not recieved something they were promised.
*Much to the chagrin of The Bob Dylan Machine, I consider my collection of his music public domain. I sent Dylan a letter, "Bob Dylan, No Associate" asking him if I could give away his music in MP3 form... no response by my birthday meant it was ok... no response, so it must be legal, I copied the letter
*I am now convinced that I will buy his book, I look forward to reading it.
*Even listened to old Dylan today, Another Side of Bob Dylan. Damn it was good... I just don't listen to him like I used to, but when I do it is generally the newer stuff of his...
*enough of that: THE FIERY FURNACES IN CONCERT TONIGHT!!!
if you haven't already, please, PLEASE listen to This... a very good recording of them in November of 2003.

squarely 5pm now... can't proofread my horrible English and spelling... have to leave work for sanitation or... mental stability

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home