happyweasel

Monday, November 01, 2004

*Big Vote Eve*

Frontline: The Choice 2004 | PBS
Consider watching this tonight. I think it is extremely unlikely that you'll learn anything new about the policies or plans of either candidate tonight. Why not get a better idea of the lives that each of these men have lived?
Frontline: The Choice 2004 | PBS is being broadcast tonight at 9pm on all/most PBS stations nationwide. I saw it last weeks and was impressed. As close to unbiased and nonjudgmental as I've seen outside of factcheck.org.
Hope your voting. Huge vote here, mapped out all my votes last night. Could be imagining it, but I feel like our ballot here has more on it than any I've ever marked up before.

*So glad not to be a pirate anymore. 3 full days, every second in public I was dressed as the pirate pictured below. Exausting. To be honest, my favorite activity while in costume was roaming around various grocery stores, cheapest too... go figure.

*Shaved shortly after midnight last night. Wow, it may look weird, but love my face. It feels sooo good to have smooth skin across my jaw. Sleeping was even sweeter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home