happyweasel

Thursday, October 21, 2004

easytree.org

I'm relatively new to this bit torrent world. At first I thought it was just some sort of novilty deal that I didn't give a damn about. 3 days ago I came across www.easytree.org. Sent there by way of Blueberry Boat, I jumped into ocean of live recordings available within. I imagine there are some legal issues here, must be artist to artist, though. The Fiery Furnaces Official Site links to the Blueberry Boat site which leads to their live recording on easytree... taken in Portland, Oregon Oct 13th, the night after I saw them last. The recording is in FLAC format, easily convertable.
**Over the years, my enjoyment from Bob Dylan flows up and down like a stock chart, trending upwards, of course. I no longer yearn for his older stuff like I once had, current era Dylan is much more interesting to me. Should I snag one-a his shows from this year? Like'm or not, he guards the rights to his music as a mother would cradle her baby while runnign outta a burning house. He just hasn't come to Seattle this year... I've paid the $50 bucks to see him 3 times before and will again. ok, only twice, Ando Palrisian for some reason bought my first ticket at Blossom. btw, Ando may be starting a Bloggg... let's hope and encourage him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home