happyweasel

Saturday, October 16, 2004

28 Days


I know if you count you'll discover that today should be 29days. While you are correct, this photos was taken yesterday.
I left my nose so you can see how crooked my it is. I have no idea how it's gotten this way. Where the cartilage meets the bone, that's where my nose turns distinctly to the right, my right. What's that old comedian, The Schnoz, "hot cha cha..." ah, can't remember his name.
*So how are your costumes coming together? 2weeks left. I haven't done any major work work on mine this past week, but have cleaned, adjusted, and formed my headwear some. Really am fortunate with the thing, my weekly trips to the thrift store pay off yet again.
*I've come to the conclusion that the mustache is the least pleasant piece of a beard.
4 Days Beard
11 Days Beard
20 Days Beard
28 Days Beard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home