happyweasel

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Developed Film


This was taken a couple of days after the election. I live on Summit Ave E & Republican... Graciously, someone lifted a portion of the indignity of being near a street that reminds of the political party I have no identity with by tacking "Democrat" over top it. I'm trying not to obsess over our countries loss, the pain goes up and down in intensity. I read an article today on Bush's environmental objectives, the pain is up.


Jack-O-Lanturns!!!


Kat-thy


On November 4th Kathy ripened to the grand ol' age of 30. She is clearly overjoyed by this development. Like a bum I didn't make a cake, we bought the piece you see here. Red Silk or something like that. Chocolate dyed with beet juice. Sounds iffy on first thought but whallops your joy buttons with the first bite. Apparently the beet juice muffles the sugar in the cake, a mild chocolate, and aptly described, red silky cake. The sideshot is a photo of Kathy's 30year/old haircut decision. I'm pretty sure she did this so she could easily distinguish photos taken before and after she became solidly adult.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home