happyweasel

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

The Bob Dylan Show x 2

I guess when it rains it pours; when it's sunny it warms my soul

After a series of crappy to shitty events, Fate's pendulum has swung back into my favor. The stock market is friendly. The car I was given is finally road worthy (note my amazing ability to mess things up and fix them back to prime). Got lotzo sleep. The shoes I left are back on my feet. The most noteworthy, though, is The Bob Dylan Show that rolled into town last night. 3 nights and I'm going to 2 uv'm for free. Tonight and Tomorrow. The last time I saw him it was intense, October 2001... you know September 11th and all, but you may not know that the following November 5th I left on a slow moving, yearlong solo journey around the perimeter of the contingous US in a 1975 Toyota Chinook mini-motorhome.
Merle Haggard is opening... "We don't smoke marijuana in Muskogi(sp?)"... Well, we do in Seattle. Hotdamn, can't wait. Double dose O-Dylan, priced to my ideal level.

2 Comments:

At 3/08/2005 12:28 PM, Blogger happyweasel said...

oh, I've also won the last 2 Bocce games. Rather than bet money, we wager Labor. The loser has to carry the handtruck with the Bocce Balls up a mighty steap few blocks to the building we work in. My back is loose and head in the clouds.

 
At 3/08/2005 12:44 PM, Blogger happyweasel said...

oh, again. Free movie last night. "Dear Frankie"
Teetered on the deadly sappy-cliff a coupla times but never quite fell over. Must admit that I liked it. There just may be other good things, but they won't be listed. Maybe it's best to have an unreferencable swirl lighting up my eyes. hmm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home