happyweasel

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

1 Month Lived Nico-Free

Well, I've done it. Nico&Tobaccoless. I must say, the nonsmoking lifestyle just is not as glamorous as I'd imagined. There could be at least a coupla scantily clad women washing me with ostrich feathers or something...
Updates to the other participating:

Bocce Matt completed the SmoKeoUT

&YP says "but you are correct that i am still smoking. it's (quitting) still a priority though. it will happen sooner than later. "

Master Ugly (fake smoker) hasn't given any updates.

My lungs had been in very bad shape, asthma attacks daily... waking in the middle of the night wheezing and cursing... on Thursday I went to the doctor, he gave me prednisone... almost a week later and I feel nearly completely healthy. Major urges to smoke, though. That's one-a the reasons I went biking this weekend, burn out that pressure in my chest to smoke.
Oh to only be addiction free. Good thing I've never tried cocaine or heroine. I'd be a desperate junkie today for sure. I really thought after a month I'd be free from it... no such luck... it's haunting me...right now, even

*** So who wants to be nicofree for an additional 2months? I'm in, unfortunately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home