happyweasel

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Whoa, I Like Baby Blue

Baby Blue still stunk last night (and again, strangely it was the only song that wasn't stunning), but I'm listening to it now on KEXP and realize that I actually dislike "Tangled Up In Blue" not "It's All Over Now, Baby Blue". I think Tangledupinblue is the dead, overplayed song. Babyblue is a pretty good song. Sorry for any misunderstanding.
Leaving for The Bob Dylan Show within 15minutes
**** I didn't like 1ONE1 Single song in 2TWO2 Nights!, ok? Understand you are listening to me, I communicate very poorly... it is like my brain bounces on these stuttered, stacoto like, hiccupped lines. So you should pretty much ignore me unless I validate what you want to be true****

2 Comments:

At 3/09/2005 8:26 PM, Blogger NeoTheAwakeninging said...

Hmmm did your post button got stuck? Well at least you got your point clear =DD now even I think the show stunk even though I did not see it.

 
At 3/10/2005 9:18 AM, Blogger happyweasel said...

NOOOOOOOOOOO! The show wasn't even the slightest bit in danger of sucking. man, i should just delete everything i wrote on it, damnit, my fault
this is the trouble with listening to me, i make next to no sense. don't ask me why i highlighted the ONLY think i didn't like... the show, and it was really a Show, was dramstic, exciting, cool, breathaking, and, oddly, sexy (more on that and the fiddler lady's roll later)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home