happyweasel

Monday, May 15, 2006

My Bone, Me and All The Other Parts In Between

I'm Healed!

Today it was confirmed!
Over the last couple-a weeks I've been wearing the brace less and less
Yesterday I walked 20+ blocks, much uphill, without my brace
This was a first since getting the full torsoe orthotic brace... full... fucking... torsoe
Supposed to ween myself offa it for 2 weeks, but began early
Very conservative at first
Aggressive on Saturday and Sunday
2 months of physical therapy to make muscles and cement good posture
Now I know you wanna see a picture of me in my brace
Don't you?
Could be a little racy
But I ain't bashful

2 Comments:

At 5/18/2006 7:51 PM, Blogger LAF said...

glad you are healed, my mom now has a herniated disk at L4, so I can sorta relate.

 
At 5/25/2006 1:45 PM, Blogger Christina said...

Colin, wha' happened? Glad to hear you're on the mend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home