happyweasel

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

My Numbers

Whoa, the building I work in had some free health expo thing today. Even though I knew most of this stuff and much more from a recent major workover from my doctor, it was kinda fun. Didn't know my body fat % and how crooked my spine is, according to the friendly neighborhood chiropractor.
The Good:
Glucose 103mg/dl
Blood Pressure 110/70
Body Fat 6.3%
The Bad:
I tilt to the left and am in need of urgent chiropractic care that I flattly refused
My combined cholesterol is over 200 (according to my real doctor, I have an abnormally high ratio of HDL to LDL... some, but not much consolation)
Don't worry, I won't run down the 2pages of blood tests I'd gotten 3 months ago. I guess I'm probably healthier than my complaints belie.
Bonus: my platelets are on the low end of the normal spectrum, so please don't cut me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home