happyweasel

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Warts

3 warts got killed today, frozen. No need to mourn them, they were parasites. I'd never gone through this before; a mystery person last week told me it would hurt. It did momentarily, and then I dropped my mind into oblivian and felt no pain. The dermatologist functioned and spoke very quickly. In 5 minutes time she froze 3 warts and stabbed me twice with cortizone giving me a neck that bled. Apparently some people are very allergic to cortizone, my father once had a severe reaction to it. I'd never had it before but didn't tell her, figured it was worth the risk.
wow
I was gonna attach a picture of a wart onto this, the only ones I could find, though, are freakish, huge, and *dry gag*. I guess my warts won't be put into a medical book. Imagine a circle 1/4cm wide, split into quadrants with a little black speck in the center of each... kinda like tiny, ugly flowers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home