happyweasel

Thursday, March 10, 2005


Right Where I'd Like To Be

Delayed Reaction!
The 2 shows I saw were absolutely great. During the first show I was perhaps a bit too enamored by Dylan to fully take in much of what was going on around him, but on Wednesday I almost immediately realized that the violin woman did a lot more than simply slidding her bow back and forth. In the middle of the stage, back somewhat from the front, she starred in this twisted, flirtatous game centered right on Dylan's fragile boned person. Staring near exclusively at the Baggins like character sitting at the keyboard piano replicator, she mouthed bites in the air, scratched and popped her strings as a cat trying to inspire the advances of an old tom in a dark, stinky alley. Now I must admit that I was drawn into this one sided affair. Sounds stupid, but it really was both entertaining and mindbogglingly sexy.
March 9th Setlist
1. To Be Alone With You
2. I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
3. Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum
4. Just Like A Woman
5. It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)
6. Floater (Too Much To Ask)
7. Highway 61 Revisited
8. Make You Feel My Love
9. Most Likely You Go Your Way (And I'll Go Mine)
10. Honest With Me
11. Ballad Of Hollis Brown (acoustic) (Donnie on banjo)
12. Summer Days
(encore)

13. Sing Me Back Home (song by Merle Haggard)
14. All Along The Watchtower

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home