happyweasel

Friday, May 19, 2006

Cleveland!

Tonight, the Cavs can bust out the favs to win the NBA Championship.
Feel a bit negligent, my first and second cities growing up fighting it head to head in the playoffs and I haven't seen a single goddamn game of it. That's gonna change shortly.
Anyone remember Jordan hanging over Craig Ehlo, shooting the ball, time expiring with the ball arching, and the Bulls beating us? The Drive (Elway), The Fumble (Byner), The Strike (MLB), My Birth (expectations), and a seemingly endless string of unfortunate happenings in Cleveland Sports Lore.
aaahhhhhhh
Check out this ESPN article on subject
Win it for O-hi-o

3 Comments:

At 5/25/2006 9:17 AM, Blogger happyweasel said...

well, cleveland lost... then lost again. no luck for my 1st city.

 
At 6/15/2006 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

COlin... where have you been the last month? What are you doing? W and I just watched the Steve Colbert very funny I liked the part about the press the best. Well Misery Accomplished!

 
At 6/20/2006 3:37 PM, Blogger happyweasel said...

i have been... ugh, building my core strength

 

Post a Comment

<< Home