happyweasel

Monday, August 16, 2004

Some 70's Rock Music

Seventies Rock Bandsss That I've Been Liking:
1. Television, Marque Moon: Wow. Give this album a few listens, think it oughta grab you. There are a few guitar solos that nearly break the line into schmaltzy, but each whip back into the spectacular
2. The Modern Lovers, Modern Lovers: No matter how many times I've heard it, I won't get mad if it is playing again. Really ought to get offa my butt and hunt down some more... I know many people say only this album is in this league, we'll see

Seventies Rock Bands That Do Very Little For Me:
1. Big Star: sorry, i'm sure they are very good, but just don't resonate
2. Led Zeppelin: sorry, some of the hooks bring me close to liking them, but not all the way

1 Comments:

At 8/22/2004 9:23 PM, Blogger happyweasel said...

i don't have it together just yet... it is in it's infancy, though... dare i say what i'll be?
you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home