happyweasel

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Never Touch a Restroom Door Barehanded

This is my suggestion to you. Use a paper towel or something to open it. Then, of course, throw the paper down on a secretaries desk. Maybe it's different for women, but uptight guys in suits will lock themselves in for 15minutes, pop out, run their corrupted fingers through their thinning hair, and stride out without even considering a feint rinse. I pretty much avoid shaking hands with anyone anymore. Ok, that's only somewhat true, always been a little unsure shaking, though. Now I ask if they are clean before I reach out. Men usually don't want to shake after a question like that. Works well only if successful dancing away from flying, funky fists focused on my face.
Regardless, make an effort to wash your hands before eating... there are a lot of fancy people out there that are just plain disgusting. I'm pretty sure you won't get the flu if you wash your hands with consistancy.
Please don't think I'm a hygiene nut, very far from it... perhaps too far in some areas, my toenails are 8ft long and my teeth are green. But your hands can be filthy little mothers that cause illness if you don't keep up with them. Also, just generally be aware of the ugly habits used by otherwise tightassed people in public.
I wrote this only because I care about all of you... or I was willied out one too many times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home